Brief History of Everything
Much of history has been forgotten (it isn’t clear if this was intentional or not). What is known:
- Before the forming of the world, most of the civilized races served someone or something else as, essentially, slaves.
- Aroman, the father of the gods, existed in that world and found or did something that changed the status quo. Aroman decided to remake the universe for reasons that have long since been forgotten.
- Aroman created his own universe, built against an enormous wall with no (known) boundaries or ending. He brought all of the known species into this new world, but before he was finished, his power began to change him.
- Aroman divided his consciousness into seven, beginning the current era. This occurred roughly 900 years ago. It is ancient history, but still remembered, particularly by the elder races.
- Since then, the world has been in constant conflict. The world is very very small for so many races and creatures. Powerful species and leaders and cultures were jammed into close quarters, and the last 900 years has been filled with peoples trying to find their place in the world.